Owls Owls

Fun

Just like Magical Trevor...I loved this looped animation !
Will Magical Trevor be back ?

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Great

As usual. But I liked more the previous ones. This one was a little bit boring.

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Funny

Nice animaton, pretty music.Whats the band and song name ? You should have ended this with "Scooby Doo where are you !" :P

Dirk Dagger Dirk Dagger

Good work

Really feeled like a Lucas Arts adventure, only this one was in 1st person. There are MANY, MANY things inspired by Sam & Max games.
I think the game needed some music, it was too quiet for a long time. Maybe you should give the player more freedom, to move arround a little bit, searchng for clues, instead of going directly from one place to another. Appart from that, I loved it !

Epsilon Epsilon

Superb !

Great game. Although you took some concepts from Portal , not only in gameplay, but also in some stetical aspects and game's general feeling ( referring to the player as 'test subject' and talking about levels of danger) . Graphics were really nice, music and sound were perfect, level design was really good. Every time the game was getting easy and predictive, you introduced a new gameplay instrument (although I have to agree with robbiepm25)

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

COOL

Thas all I can say about this game. But there are some gameplay problems you should fix ( at least from my point of view ) : sometimes, when aliens get too close, its really HARD to hit them, also, there are some glitches when you walk and move the mouse up or down at the same time. I think the game is pretty hard, considering this kind of targeting system ( the only way of doing it in flash, i ve been making some test to make a FPS myself, but with a ray casting engine )...or maybe its me, getting really apathic with FPS ( that what happens when you get old :P )

Congrats for an ALMOST superb game !