Owls Owls

Fun

Just like Magical Trevor...I loved this looped animation !
Will Magical Trevor be back ?

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Great

As usual. But I liked more the previous ones. This one was a little bit boring.

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Funny

Nice animaton, pretty music.Whats the band and song name ? You should have ended this with "Scooby Doo where are you !" :P

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Really great

This was awesome. But I feeled like something was missing. Punches and kicks seemed too weak and slow. Besides that, the animation was incredibly fluid and well coordinated and superbly synced

I dont think you could had any limitations to do item #4...I mean, there is a 3d like scene at some point.

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

You are damm right

As you intended to say: mac are only good looking thingies, PC are the real stuff !

Transformers Mediocrity Transformers Mediocrity

Now I am on the mood

Nice, this was really funny. It was a bad day untill I saw this, now I am a little bit happier. I loved the dancing thingie at the end :P

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

Just good

But needs some work. This looks more like a teaser than a first episode. Everything happened too fast. Animation was too simple.Sound and music were OK, voice acting was really good.

Melons Melons

Hate you

For writing so adicting songs....I just LOVE them ! This was great , a usal !

Hey Kids, Don't Smoke! Hey Kids, Don't Smoke!

wicked

That was wicked....but hell you are right. No one should smoke.
By the way ,i dindt think i was that short.

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Superb

I really like your work. I really loved the first Lillium flash cause it was really something artistic ( with a dark tone ).
But this teaser its just superb ! I loved the music: its so full of sadness, sorrow and loneliness, feelings i think really identify Lillum ( or at least thats what seems to me). Graphics were beautiful, well drawn, nothing too distracting. Voice acting was also superb ( those may not be your work, but the coice of voice actors was !).